Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU USE THE WEBSITE www.mazaaadhaar.com, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN
Objective of our website www.mazaaadhaar.com is to provide Aadhaar copy on Plastic Cards to all customers placing orders on the website. As Aadhaar consists of your personal information, by placing order on www.mazaaadhaar.com, you are agreeing to below term and conditions.
- You are authorizing us to use your personal information such as Aadhaar number to get your requested cards printed on PVC Plastic cards.
- You are authorizing us to make copies of your Aadhaar on Plastic card as per your order request. We are not liable to any loss or damage caused by sharing such information to us.
- We deliver your orders to the address mentioned in shipping address. It is your responsibility to make sure the address given is authentic and Courier staff will find the location. We do not take responsibility of loss due to delivery failure.
- We do not assure the quality of card as it is totally depends on source file.
- We assume that uploaded e-Aadhaar is genuine and it is customer responsibility to prove the genuineness and we are not responsible for any fake print orders.
- There is no cancel policy after placing the order. We do not refund the paid amount for the orders placed but later informed to cancel by any mode of communication such as Email, SMS, And Phone calls etc.
- If uploaded PDF files are, not directly downloaded from UIDAI or modified by Customer or corrupted files, we may not deliver such cards. And no amount is refunded for such files.
- We deliver orders with in India only. In case of international shipping requirement you may send an email to email@example.com for estimate for the same. In such case, your order will be handled manually by our representative.
- We put maximum effort to deliver your order at soonest possible time through the selected shipping method at the time of order. However in case of lack of service or any such reason will force us to ship your order through alternative methods an in such cases no refund will be provided for the difference in shipping cost.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS TRANSACTION.
- The state government levies the octroi charges when the product enters the state. These charges are applicable in Maharashtra and Gujarat and the charges fluctuate as per the Government regulations and we are unable to confirm the amount. The octroi charges vary from 3% to 6% of the product value.
- The octroi charge is payable by the recipient at the time of delivery. The courier will collect the octroi amount from the recipient at the time of delivery. Any product due for delivery in a location that falls under the octroi zone will attract applicable government duties, which are the octroi charges.
- Thanks for your cooperation for accepting above terms and conditions.